Pasadena Texas Dentist:
Upgrade your dentures!
In a recent study coming out of Ireland, 122 patients that were edentulous (patients that have no teeth) received new dentures. Then after three months, half of the patients got randomly selected to receive implant dentures (with two anterior implants).
The patients with their new implant dentures reported:
- overall satisfaction
- better performance when eating
- increased comfort
- increased self-confidence
- increased impact on general health and life
Advantages of Implant Dentures
- Increased Confidence – Implant maintained dentures appear and feel more natural.
- Stability While Eating – Because implant retained dentures have several strong anchor points, they are less prone to shift in your mouth when you eat.
- Implant dentures assist protect your function and look by keeping the supportive elements of your mouth engaged.
- Improved Dental Hygiene – For many patients, implant-retained dentures may be a more sanitary tooth-replacement treatment.
- Improved Aesthetics – Implant retained dentures are designed to complement the natural appearance of your face and smile.
- Nutritional Advantages – Implant-retained dentures allow you to eat a more diverse diet.
Problems with Old Fashioned Dentures
Dental Implant Dentures
Patient Testimonial about Implant Dentures
Dr. Nugent is a General Dentist in Pasadena, Texas. His office is located at 3421 Burke Rd, Ste A, 77504. Dr. Nugent has been voted BEST PASADENA TEXAS DENTIST multiple times. He has a strong practice that focuses on Cosmetic, Family, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. Dr. Nugent loves helping people escape their old fashioned dentures. By utilizing implant dentistry Dr. Nugent can create stable and secure implant dentures. Call us at 713-941-8261 to upgrade your quality of life.