Pasadena Texas Dental Implants
- Dental implants are stronger and more durable than bridges and dentures.
- Implants offer a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Implants can restore chewing function to that of the natural teeth.
- The single tooth implant success rate is above 98%, and unlike a traditional bridge, the teeth next to the missing tooth do not need to be involved.
- Implant-supported bridges or dentures have 95% success rates over 10 years without the severe loss of supporting bone. Dental Implants help preserve bone in patients missing all their teeth.
For the health of the bone, adjacent teeth, the longevity of the restoration and patient comfort implant therapy is becoming the treatment of choice. If you have questions or want to know if you are a good candidate for implant tooth replacement, please call our office for a consultation 713-941-8261.
Dental Implant Video
Get the very best in dental care. You don’t have to settle for old fashioned tooth replacement options. Get advanced dental implants.
Dental implants can also be used to anchor dentures. This is welcome news to people who suffer with loose and unstable dentures. The implants are placed into the jawbone. They dentures “snap” onto the implants. You don’t need to use any messy denture adhesive anymore with implant dentures.
Visit our office at 3421 Burke Re Ste A, Pasadena Texas 77504 for the most advanced dental implant therapy.