Pasadena, Texas Dental Implant Bridge:
Dental Implant Bridges help replace multiple missing teeth.
Patient lost several teeth due to decay. He desired a solution that does not come in and out of his mouth. He wanted a permanent solution.
Beautiful dental implant bridge in place. The dental implants provide support and strength.
Successful Dental Implant Bridge.
Dental implant bridges are superior to old fashioned bridges because:
- They do not damage natural teeth.
- They can not get decay.
- They will not need a root canal.
- Will provide far superior longevity.
Dental Implant Bridges help replace multiple missing teeth. Dr. Nugent can use two implants and restore three to four dental implants. This is great dentistry and delivers great financial value to the patient. Get the best in dental implant care for you and your family.
Have you ever wondered what dental implants are?
Dental implants are titanium alloy rods placed into a patient’s gums to offer the same stability as a natural tooth and its root. This rod is eventually covered by a porcelain dental crown that is precisely color-matched to the rest of your natural teeth. Dr. Nugent provides a variety of dental implant services at his Pasadena, Texas dental office, including single tooth implants, multiple tooth implants, and whole mouth implants.
Are you debating whether multiple tooth replacement is the best option for you? Most, if not all, of the following requirements will be met by an excellent candidate for multiple tooth replacement:
- one or more teeth that are chipped, fractured, or missing
- Gums that are healthy and effective
- A jawbone that is sturdy enough to support implants
- Good oral hygiene and the capacity to adhere to a daily dental health regimen
How to Take Care of Dental Implants
When properly cared for, dental implants should last at least 20 years, if not longer. To keep your implants strong and beautiful, follow these guidelines:
- Every day, brush and floss your teeth.
- Purchase a non-abrasive toothbrush and gentle toothpaste.
- Smoking should be avoided.
- Maintain all of your regular dental cleaning and examination appointments.
Pasadena, Texas Cosmetic Dentist Michael Nugent is a leader in the dental implant field. He has replaced missing/broken teeth on his Mother, Father, Mother-in-law, Father-in-law, friends and coworkers. Don’t you want the same high level of dental care that Dr. Nugent provides for his loved one. Expect the best with Dr. Nugent. Come see why Dr. Nugent has been voted Best Pasadena Texas Dentist multiple times. Call us today at 713-941-8261 or visit us at 3421 Burke Rd Ste A, Pasadena, Texas 77504.