Dental Implant Dentist Pasadena Texas:
Dental Implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. Implants are designed to mimic natural teeth. There are three components to a dental implant:
1. Implant— This is the titanium cylinder that is inserted into the jawbone. The bone then grows around the implant locking it into the bone.
2. Abutment— This screws into the implant and will serve as the base for the crown.
3. Crown— The crown looks like a natural tooth and is made of porcelain
Implants are the gold standard in replacing missing teeth. Old fashioned bridges damage healthy teeth. Partial dentures rub the gum tissue raw and have to be taken out at night.
The Many Advantages of Dental Implants:
- Most advanced dental technique to replace missing teeth
- Never decay
- Never need a root canal
- Does not come out at night
- Stimulates bone and preserves the jawbone
- Longest lasting tooth replacement option
- Looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth
- Brushed and flossed like natural teeth
- Prevent teeth from shifting
- Can be used to anchor dentures
Dental Implant Video
Dr. Nugent is a General Dentist and is located at 3421 Burke Rd STE A, Pasadena Texas 77504. He is a regional leader in dental implant therapy. If you are missing a tooth or teeth, call Dr. Nugent. Let him explain how dental implants can help you get a healthy mouth. Call right now— 713-941-8261 and reclaim your life.