Pasadena Texas Dental Implants
Dental implants are the most advanced way to replace missing teeth. They mimic the root and crown structure of natural teeth. Therefore, dental implants are as close to natural teeth replacements as possible.
Dental implants are revered for the following:
- Longest lasting tooth replacement option
- Implants do not damage adjacent teeth like bridges
- Will never need a root canal or get decay
- Immediate implants available in some cases (get the implant the same day your tooth is extracted)
- The cosmetic way to fix your smile from missing teeth
- Provide powerful chewing forces
- Only tooth replacement option that preserves bone density
- Maintains a youthful appearance
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Providing the anchor for implant-supported dentures
Call our Pasadena, Texas Dental office
for more information about dental implants!
Dr. Nugent is very passionate about dental implants. For more information, visit Texas Dental Implants. Dr. Nugent helps patients from Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, League City, Friendswood, Clear Lake, Pearland and Houston Texas. See for yourself why Dr. Nugent is known as “The Pasadena Texas Dentist” and has been voted Best Dentist Pasadena TX in 2010 and Best Dentist Pasadena TX in 2011.
Visit us at 3421 Burke Rd Ste A, Pasadena, Texas 77504 or call us at 713-941-8261.