Deer Park Texas Porcelain Veneers:
A beautiful smile is the most recognized sign of beauty and warmth. When you have self-confidence with your smile, you are happier and have greater self-esteem. Cosmetic Dentistry has many ways to improve your smile. One method to brighten your smile is with porcelain veneers. Veneers can fix discolored dark teeth and fix worn or chipped teeth. Sometimes Porcelain Veneers are called “instant orthodontics”. This because veneers can transform a crooked, uneven, stained smile to a straight, white one in a few weeks.
Porcelain Veneers Uses
Dr. Nugent might recommend using veneers for:
- Darkly discolored teeth
- Fill in gaps or spaces in your smile
- Repair teeth that have worn down with age
- Fix chipped or broken teeth
- Patients want a “Hollywood Smile”
- Patients don’t want braces
Benefits of Veneers
- Porcelain veneer advantages include:
- Natural: The veneer’s color and shape is made ideal and matched to the patient’s desires.
- Versatile: Very easy to hide most cosmetic flaws (stains, chips, gaps, cracks and misshapen teeth)
- Brighter: The color is more brighter and life like then bonding composite
- Easy to maintain: Brush and floss your veneer teeth just like natural teeth
- Extremely durable: Eat the foods you love.
- Stain resistant: Material is advanced dental-grade porcelain and does not stain.
- No irritation: Since the porcelain doesn’t harm the gum tissue.
Who is a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers require reasonably healthy teeth. Patient with the following dental conditions listed below are not good candidates:
- Large and deep tooth decay
- Unhealthy gums or gingivitis
- Active periodontal disease
- Large cracks in teeth
- Severely misaligned teeth
- Loss of underlying tooth structure
- Significant erosion of the tooth enamel
- Patients who grind, or clench their teeth
If you have any of the above conditions, Pasadena Texas Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Nugent will devise a treatment plan to correct the problems. Once these dental problems are resolved, you might be able to receive porcelain veneers.
Dr. Nugent is a Cosmetic Dentist located at 3421 Burke Rd Ste A, Pasadena, Texas. Dr. Nugent has had a long standing focus on Cosmetic, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. He has been voted Best Pasadena Texas multiple times. To explore your cosmetic dentistry options in a friendly and caring environment call our office at 713-941-8261.